Kevin Ryde on Wed, 25 Nov 2015 10:21:57 +0100

Re: Vector of args

Bill Allombert <Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux.fr> writes:

> I wonder if you would not be much happier if you could define
> wrappers of closures while keeping the same arity instead of creating
> variadic wrappers (which were not meant for that purpose).

Hmm, maybe not.  But maybe a sentence or two in the manual (the
user-defined functions bit) would encourage proper ideas about the
varargs.  Umm, not quite interchangable with an ordinary func (or not
yet) eg. apply() and friends you said, and what other subtleties.