Charles Greathouse on Tue, 06 Jan 2015 18:58:03 +0100

Re: Problems in 'make bench' under Cygwin/64 with testing elliptic

I imagine the 64-bit version is a good bit faster than the 32-bit version for most purposes? (The Linux 64-bit version is much faster than the Windows 32-bit version on similar machines in my experience.)

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University