Firas Kraiem on Mon, 07 Jul 2014 23:34:55 +0200

Re: Problem installing Pari on OS 10.7

Hi David

Starting with XCode 4.3, the command-line development tools (gcc, make,
et al.) are no longer installed by default, so if you did not
specifically install them, that might be your problem.

IIRC, if you try to run gcc or make by itself in a terminal, you will be
prompted to install them.  Otherwise, you can relaunch the installer and
use the "Customize" button to enable them.

Firas