Giacomo Mulas on Sun, 30 Mar 2014 09:06:20 +0200

Re: Unidentified subject!

On Fri, 28 Mar 2014, Bill Allombert wrote:

But your code is doing
 gmael2(coeffs2,2,4) = stoi(2);
so it is modifying the older columns.

maybe you wanted to do
 gmael2(coeffs2,4,2) = stoi(2);
in which case you would be correct.

oops, I had assumed that the first index would be the row and the second the
column, so I thought that gmael2(coeffs2,2,4) meant "second row, fourth
column". I am now learning from you that it's the reverse, if I understand
what you mean. This would explain things, indeed.

Thanks, bye
Giacomo

Giacomo Mulas <gmulas@oa-cagliari.inaf.it>

INAF - Osservatorio Astronomico di Cagliari
via della scienza 5 - 09047 Selargius (CA)

tel.   +39 070 71180244
mob. : +39 329  6603810

"When the storms are raging around you, stay right where you are"
                         (Freddy Mercury)