Max Alekseyev on Thu, 17 Oct 2013 00:57:19 +0200

Re: gp/pari version of the "Map" datatype and "reduce" function

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 6:32 PM, Richard Heylen <richardheylen@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can achieve something similar at the moment using a combination of a
> Set to hold the keys and a Vector for the values, using setsearch to
> find the index for the vector but it's not nice.

I have similar implementation, the only difference is that I use lists
(since they can grow/shrink dynamically) instead of vectors.
I can easily share if anybody is interested.

Regards,
Max