Dirk Laurie on Sun, 04 Aug 2013 12:46:05 +0200

Re: Bug in Pari 2.5.0

2013/8/4 Bill Allombert <Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux1.fr>:

> This problem is fixed in PARI 2.5.1 which was released in February 2012:
> F18- subst(Y/X,X,x) -> 0                                                 [F27]

Yes, I know - I have had 2.5.1 in my home directory for over a year now,
but the system-wide installation has 2.5.0.

The point of the post was that Ubuntu 12.04 is going to be around for
another four years, and its pari-gp package should be upgraded. I could
package is someone very well known on this list. :-)