R.S. Etienne on Tue, 11 Dec 2012 12:38:45 +0100

source code - intlaplaceinv

Is the source code for any of the functions viewable? In particular I would like to see how intlaplaceinv works, because I need to do an inverse Laplace transform of a particular function (and would like to be sure the answer it correct), but I could only find a file that describes how it should be used. If the source code is not viewable, it is possible to contact the author of this code?

Rampal Etienne

Rampal S. Etienne
Associate Professor, Community and Conservation Ecology Group
University of Groningen
The Netherlands
+31 50 363 2230

Visiting address: