R.S. Etienne on Tue, 11 Dec 2012 12:38:45 +0100

source code - intlaplaceinv

Hello,

Is the source code for any of the functions viewable? In particular I would like to see how intlaplaceinv works, because I need to do an inverse Laplace transform of a particular function (and would like to be sure the answer it correct), but I could only find a file that describes how it should be used. If the source code is not viewable, it is possible to contact the author of this code?

Cheers,

Rampal Etienne

--

Rampal S. Etienne
Associate Professor, Community and Conservation Ecology Group

Visiting address:
Centre for Life Sciences
Nijenborgh 7
9747 AG Groningen