John Cremona on Sun, 04 Dec 2011 16:52:38 +0100

Re: PARI-GP use of elldata & seadata packages

I expect that you will get a more helpful reply from the experts, but
I know that when one builds pari/gp from source one needs to put these
extra files in the right place before building.  I don't know the
right place to put them for the Windows version as I have only used
pari/gp on linux (at least for the last 15 years).

John Cremona