Sara Costa on Mon, 24 Oct 2011 18:44:54 +0200

Computing Padé approximants

For my work I need to compute the Padé approximants of a holomorphic function around 0. I do not know the exact value of the coefficients of its Maclaurin series because they are the solution of a linear system.

I would like to know if there exists any algorithm to compute the Padé approximants at a point (in certain point). In the affirmative case, how is the stability of the algorithm?

Thank you and I apologize for my poor English.

Sara Costa