Hauke Worpel (Sci) on Wed, 01 Jun 2011 23:11:04 +0200

Re: Multiple Summation Question

I may be misunderstanding the problem, but what I would do is set up an array of k elements, each element of which is one of your summation variables. You will probably also need a second array that contains the upper limits to your summation variables.

H.