Eugene N on Sat, 02 Apr 2011 15:48:37 +0200

ECC modelling

Hello Sirs

I am a student and i recently decided to use this renound tool for the purpose of ECC modelling.
I browsed through the manuals & did some web searcehes (http://orion.math.iastate.edu/cbergman/crypto/pari/parihelp.html)
and i am very happy to discover this great tool.

However, i stumbled upon some problems, wich made me turn for advice to
expirienced users like you. I hope you will clear som things for me.

I am looking for a way to generate n-nomials (generators of m.gr. inGF(2^m)
), especially tri-and pentanomials. I have read about ffinit(p,n) - but it produces
long polies.

I would like also to find some examples of binary elliptic curves and base-point generation.

Perhaps it is built in, or you can point me towards some scripts?

Thanks

Eugene