Eugene N on Sat, 02 Apr 2011 15:48:37 +0200
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: ECC modelling
- From: Eugene N <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 16:41:43 +0300
- Delivery-date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 15:48:37 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=KfutLPc1Ljdj80+GDV6pbIu54ds4wbLtSR1HvK/teUQ=; b=MhivoS4Rkk4pIFG3tzHaDdnJoOaXIVCa1OtPBYAUFEs4HBfOke+ZRYshnYpcwN11Zq azA7Er1kX/c07MmVHSZ0kcHEpeQeGRr8YarqEuHlm7Ynxci86zAvHUN9+wPEG3vql5Fc 9T4fGbzEneKqbV/J1+C1HIRCQPxi9THLw+pWA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=St1J5ruS7pr9irRMahkw6/xcmjQv6d2Qo7UShbk+xk6tc87j25R8GjNkBAK6OhPBcM CpGFvTB1zDawJyNBREPWm0BoLLgYU1p86ZvhKf5dzEN2DOFOcr+IUOhvM1YIG/pyKL5Z lL9KRHlzUxinanja7qqUuZtkVXKAEWL4gWVXE=
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
I am a student and i recently decided to use this renound tool for the purpose of ECC modelling.
and i am very happy to discover this great tool.
However, i stumbled upon some problems, wich made me turn for advice to
expirienced users like you. I hope you will clear som things for me.
I am looking for a way to generate n-nomials (generators of m.gr
), especially tri-and pentanomials. I have read about ffinit(p,n) - but it produces
I would like also to find some examples of binary elliptic curves and base-point generation.
Perhaps it is built in, or you can point me towards some scripts?