Max Alekseyev on Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:52:18 +0100

Re: solving Thue equation

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 7:55 AM, Karim Belabas
<Karim.Belabas@math.u-bordeaux1.fr> wrote:

Thanks for the answers.
The only remaining concern is:

>> 2) Is there any way to disable output of this warning? I have tried
>> \g 0
>> without any luck.
>
> Use thueinit(, 1).

But what if I want to rely on GRH but not have such warnings?
If thue() is used multiple (say, thousand) times in the program, the
output becomes very messy because of this kind of warnings. It's quite
challenging to find meaningful output between useless warnings.
I understand that this warning is good to have by default but I'm
asking for a way to intentionally disable it.

Thanks,
Max