Bill Allombert on Fri, 31 Oct 2008 19:20:11 +0100

Re: install

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 05:52:43PM +0100, Rampal S Etienne wrote:
> Hi,
> I have tried to use gp2c. I seem to have successfully compiled a GP
> script, but now I want to call it with install. I get error messages

If you are using GP2C, you have a lot of option:

1) You can use gp2c-run which generate a file with the
correct install commands.

2) Otherwise the correct install commands are written as a C comment in
the generated C file.

IF you still have problem, here is an example:
The function gadd take two GEN and return a GEN so the correct install
command should be:

the code being "GG".