Michael O'H on Mon, 18 Aug 2008 18:31:52 +0200

need help with code for fractional derivative of 1/log x

Hello! I'd be very grateful if some kind soul could help me with code for
getting the fractional derivative (order t, where t is not an integer) of
the function 1/(log x), where t can range between -2 and -0.5. (I.e.
basically I need fractional integrals, or "differintegrals").

I have looked various places including the M*thematica functions pages (yep,
I know as maths software it's far inferior to Pari/GP), and haven't managed
to crack this one.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with this.

Kind regards,
Michael