David Cleaver on Tue, 29 Apr 2008 00:38:41 +0200

List problem... (& appologies)

Hello,

I'm not sure to whom I should send this. I've tried to unsubscribe from this list twice using the suggested method in the welcome e-mail, but I am still getting the list e-mails. Can someone direct me to a list moderator so I can talk with them about this issue. I apologize for having to bring this on-list, but I don't know how else to resolve this. Thanks for your time.

-David C.