Max Alekseyev on Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:47:27 +0200
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Pari get digit method?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Pari get digit method?
- From: "Max Alekseyev" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:45:43 -0700
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:47:27 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=FmWfvtvKN9LGH/D9Et/VGQhMvIs8h/h8MYvbY26PFA4=; b=CxgolpxqO/aVXaUpVYuJiBQxFptTizOQ8MOU+QkxaJeyw9wstQff1qIa6I/xrTuCy9+7Dmpoe/Joek3f/MSWu+H4EdF2w2u10jE9U2p1ndQz+LGle8SIxPBQS6FfYsxLR0Q+04fc1TLRaGmJ1YOPe8ETa3ShQeoP18W7cM3ahL0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=RPNq2H+4dkNlzee/r5E4bFlW/PFZDVrRVqM/pLffBZPET1RJV+t5ddXYK1xFuRpYVnJmu7oOivZSwVAP//HBdkASdrqBv4qHJEIKWkFDvBjKsjaeyXuNFuKVerTXfAQeOkiDBNx7AkOrXcR75Cd0lFi4keCIyfswbYqEVLT9khI=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- References: <email@example.com>
Would x%10 work for you (where x is given number)?
It is based on the observation that the last decimal digit of the
number x equal to the remainder of division of x by 10.
On 9/27/07, Lonnie Cumberland <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Greetings all,
> I am still a little new to using Pari and need to write a small script
> that will allow me to make an integer calculation after which I need
> to get the value of the last digit in the number so that I can take an
> action based upon that value which would be between 0 and 9.
> Does someone know how I might be able to do this?
> I would like to use a switch-case to take action based upon the value.
> Sincerely and have a great day,
> Lonnie T. Cumberland
> Email: Lonnie@outstep.com
> "Helping to improve our communities, one by one......"