Leonardo Cangelmi on Tue, 04 Sep 2007 15:39:09 +0200

colors in postscript plots

I have two problems with colors in postscript plotting.
The first has to do with 'psdraw', the second with 'plotrecth'.

1) I would like to save a rectwindow containing different colors. With
'plotdraw' all the different colors used in the rectwindow are retained.
On the opposite, when saving the same rectwindow into a postscript file
with 'psdraw' all the colors are lost and are substituted by black.

Is there a way to retain the colors also in the postscript file?

2) I would like to plot different graphs in the same rectwindow using
different colors. But 'plotrecth' forces the graphs to be plotted in red
(and also changes the default color of the rectwindow to red). It would be
nice to have an option in plotrecth which selects the color to be used for
the graph plotted (and also retains the previous default color without
changing it).

Is it possible to select the color of the graphs?

(I am using version 2.3.0 on a ppc with ubuntu and/or macox)

Thanks

Leonardo Cangelmi