Karim Belabas on Thu, 29 Mar 2007 22:04:55 +0200

Re: Windows Vista

* Harry J. Smith [2007-03-25 06:33]:
> Will Pari GP be updated to be compatible with Windows Vista? For example the
> command ?? does not function correctly with Vista.

I have no easy access to Vista machines at present ( so I am unable to test ),
but I fixed a bug with the ?? command in XP before this week's release.

You might have had the exact same problem under Vista. Please try one
of the recent releases. Either

(stable) or

(unstable, alpha !) [ These are the versions publicly available for download
at http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/download.html ]

If the one you try does not work, can you give details as to exactly
how ?? "does not function correctly" ?  You might want to try '???' also.

Karim Belabas                  Tel: (+33) (0)5 40 00 26 17
Universite Bordeaux 1          Fax: (+33) (0)5 40 00 69 50
351, cours de la Liberation    http://www.math.u-bordeaux.fr/~belabas/
F-33405 Talence (France)       http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/  [PARI/GP]