Jon S on Wed, 17 May 2006 22:50:12 +0200

Solaris 10 and the Math::Pari module

Hey people, I'm having some issues with this compile
and I don't know where to go.  An help would be
appreciated.  I've got the most recent beta of Pari
compiled on solaris 10 with its included gcc. (3.4.3)
Now, pari-2.2.13-beta itself compiles just fine, but
the module.  I have tried compiling with the perl
Makefile.PL configure with no success either.  Here's
the error:

jsherwoo@azshara $make
cd libPARI && make LIB="" LIBPERL_A="libperl.a"
make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target
Current working directory
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target

Do You Yahoo!?