Elie_CALI on Sun, 09 May 2004 17:14:09 +0200

 I use the nffactormod function on a PC with the version 2.2.6 of Pari.
 It works well, but when I send program to a friend who has a Unix version
 don't know the exact version but a quite recent one), I get a bug report.
 The problem is an "unexpected charcater" problem. Indeed, I try to compute

 which works well with my version, while the Unix version seems to expect
 something like :

 Do I do something wrong, or can I get a Pari version for my PC which works
 the same as the Unix one?