Markus Endres on Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:26:12 +0100

invisible functions in gp

hallo,

if I write a file with some gp-routines in it, all these functions are
'visible' in the gp interpreter.

that means, if I write a function, call it nfxyz, and I type 'nf' under
gp and than hit the 'TAB' key to list all functions which begins with
the letters 'nf', there is also 'nfxyz' listed.

now, is there a possibility to make some functions 'invisible', such
that they are not listed in gp?

I have a lot of auxiliary functions which should not be visible under
gp.

thanks for help

cheers

markus