Esteban Crespi de Valldaura on Sat, 25 Oct 2003 19:21:37 +0200

Re: Pari.exe (2.2.7) for Windows

Great!, is the first time I can see the extended help and plot high-density
graphs. I have been using the DOS version until now and I'm changing to this
one.

Some comments :

1) After using Ctrl-C or Ctrl-Break for stopping a computation it does no
longer work, (you have to reinitiate PARI). (note however that this happened
also in the DOS version)

2) I have not been able to configure readline or GP in order to make
Ctrl-Leftarrow or Ctrl-Rightarrow to go to the previous/next word. Does
anybody know how to do it?

3) Suppose you modify the quick-access icon to say PARI to begin in other
directory (say D:\TEMP), then the extended help does not longuer work,  even
though it reads the .gprc file. It gives the following message:
    ?? format
    /usr/local/lib/pari/doc not found at C:/Archivos de
programa/Componentes/PARI/gphelp line 143.

thanks
Esteban