p g duncan on Sun, 09 Mar 2003 01:52:50 +0000

Re: Plotting in PARI

Hello

Bill Allombert wrote:
> No graphic library where found at Configure time. Do you have
> the Xlib headers files installed ?
>
> They are probably in a rpm package named "XFree86-devel".
>
> Alternatively you can use psplot for postscript graphics.
>
> Cheers,
> Bill

Thank you for the help.  I have now installed the Xlib headers but when
I do a 'make test-graphic' I get the message:

* Testing ploth         for gp-sta..BUG [70]    for gp-dyn..BUG [70]
+++ [BUG] Total bench for gp-sta is 70
+++ [BUG] Total bench for gp-dyn is 70

PROBLEMS WERE NOTED.

I have noticed that when I run the Configure script I get the following
message:

Looking in C lib for some symbols...
...I did not find exp2.
...I did not find TIOCGWINSZ.
...I did not find vsnprintf.

Could the lack of these be causing the problem?  Where do I obtain exp2,
TIOCGWINSZ, and vsnprintf?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Yours,

Paul