D. J. Bernstein on 22 Sep 2002 16:50:29 -0000

Re: Off topic

Karim BELABAS writes:
> And the owner does not read the lists...

I catch up on the lists every now and then, but that's beside the point.
There are more than 11000 subscribers to my mailing lists; there have
been more than 13000 subscription changes in the past year. If I had to
deal with even a small fraction of those changes manually, I wouldn't
run the lists in the first place.

---D. J. Bernstein, Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics,
Statistics, and Computer Science, University of Illinois at Chicago