Karim BELABAS on Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:03:40 +0200 (MEST)

PARI ressources on the Web

  I've collected a number of PARI/GP related links at the address

It only collects things which were already available, although not centrally
referenced (to the best of my knowledge). So it's certainly lacking (badly
needed) original Web material: introduction, FAQ, etc. But it's a start.

Feel free to send any interesting stuff I would have missed.

Better yet, publish your favourite scripts and send me the address ! I know
it's tedious and possibly embarassing (I've not done it myself yet):
documentation work, ugly code, clumsy user interface, restricted sets of
inputs, etc. But if scripts are made public, somebody else might
document/rewrite/improve them and make them more generally usable...

Karim Belabas                    Tel: (+33) (0)1 69 15 57 48
Dép. de Mathematiques, Bat. 425  Fax: (+33) (0)1 69 15 60 19
Université Paris-Sud             Email: Karim.Belabas@math.u-psud.fr
F-91405 Orsay (France)           http://www.math.u-psud.fr/~belabas/
PARI/GP Home Page: http://www.parigp-home.de/