A. Lozano-Robledo on Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:45:16 -0500 (EST)

Elliptic curves libraries

Dear all,

I just started using PARI. I would like to ask if anyone knows about
libraries I could use in order to:

A) Find rational points on elliptic curves

B) Compute algebraic/analytic rank of an elliptic curve

C) Find solutions on elliptic curves over finite fields

D) Any other library which might be useful when dealing with elliptic
curves

Thank you very much,

ALVARO LOZANO ROBLEDO

PS: Is there any website dedicated to exchange/share libraries? That would
be a useful addition to the PARI site.