Lopez de la Fuente, Jose Manrique on Fri, 04 May 2001 18:29:53 +0200 (MET)

Windows CE version.

Hello everybody,

I am waiting for my new HP Jornada 525 PocketPC (SH3 processor). I've
using hp calculators for years, and I have some models now. The last ones
have Computer Algebra System inside. The author of them, professor Bernard
Parisse told me that GP-Pari is the best numerical software. I've using
2.0.17 version in my Windows98 and Windows ME and it's great...

I would like to know some things:
-Is there any GP-Pari PocketPC version? I've seen there is a WinCE 2.11
version for Strong ARM processors.
-Prof. B.Parisse is working in a C++ CAS, could be posible mixing it and
GP-Pari.. I thought MuPAD was something similar, and the people from Mupad
told me that only a 3% of it was GP-Pari based.

I would like to say that I know a lot of C and C++ and compiling tricks,
but that's not true.. so I am looking for binaries and "ended" software,
but I learn if I must, and if you tell me how to...

Thanks in advance,

 J.Manrique Lopez de la Fuente
 ekirnam@yahoo.es
 Miembro del CdU de la ETSIIG (Antiguo Club de Usuarios de la ETSIIG)
 http://www.etsiig.uniovi.es/asociaciones/clubsu

             ,,,,,  En http://opalo.etsiig.uniovi.es/~zz921174
             \~.~/ /   "Don't underestimate the power of RPN"