Lopez de la Fuente, Jose Manrique on Fri, 04 May 2001 18:29:53 +0200 (MET)

Windows CE version.

Hello everybody,

I am waiting for my new HP Jornada 525 PocketPC (SH3 processor). I've
using hp calculators for years, and I have some models now. The last ones
have Computer Algebra System inside. The author of them, professor Bernard
Parisse told me that GP-Pari is the best numerical software. I've using
2.0.17 version in my Windows98 and Windows ME and it's great...

I would like to know some things:
-Is there any GP-Pari PocketPC version? I've seen there is a WinCE 2.11
version for Strong ARM processors.
-Prof. B.Parisse is working in a C++ CAS, could be posible mixing it and
GP-Pari.. I thought MuPAD was something similar, and the people from Mupad
told me that only a 3% of it was GP-Pari based.

I would like to say that I know a lot of C and C++ and compiling tricks,
but that's not true.. so I am looking for binaries and "ended" software,
but I learn if I must, and if you tell me how to...

Thanks in advance,

 J.Manrique Lopez de la Fuente
 Miembro del CdU de la ETSIIG (Antiguo Club de Usuarios de la ETSIIG)
             ,,,,,  En http://opalo.etsiig.uniovi.es/~zz921174
             \~.~/ /   "Don't underestimate the power of RPN"