McNay, Gavin on Tue, 9 Nov 1999 09:16:09 -0000

new guy wants to help with development

Hello there,

I'm new to this list and would like to make myself available to the
development effort.

Would updating the documentation be a reasonable thing for me to start with?
I noticed that there was a defect against this at priority 5. ( i used pari
for 3 years in work for my thesis (written in Latex) in number theory and
sent several queries about the 1.39 code on solaris 2.4 to Henri Cohen back
then).

what would i need to be able to contribute to the development effort ?

Gavin