Erik Braun on Fri, 23 Jul 1999 07:59:28 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: compiling with g++ on Solaris

On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, Park Nan Kyoung wrote:

me too.

(yes, I have to send such a message to listname-request, but I had no
success unsubscribing me. The first time I got a successful
unsubscribe-message, now I've been told, that I am not subscribed - but
nevertheless I get messages from the PARI developers mailing list.
Since pari-dev-owner doesn't read/answer my request, I hope I will be now
unsubscribed from the mailing list due to a miracle or so.)

erik
--
erik@minet.uni-jena.de                 http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~erik/