Igor Schein on Fri, 16 Jul 1999 20:36:04 -0400

64bit quadhilbert() bug

Hi,

in my previous message I mentioned that quadhilbert(777)
gives SIGBUS when 64bit binary is used.  Actually, it was
not too hard to figure out the exact place in the code with
adb, because WorkShop compiler creates nice .s files with
both source code and assembly code.  The offense takes
place at stark.c:1189 (stock version 2.0.16), the 2nd time function
InitMatAn() is called, when j=0.  So I understand that pj is already
corrupted prior to the loop.

Does that give enough info to fix the problem?

Thanks

Igor