Karim Belabas on Thu, 27 Nov 1997 12:48:43 +0100

Re: patch7

Ilya Zakharevich wrote:

> Karim Belabas writes:
> > Since Ilya did not number its patch
>         ^^^^                ^^^
> Ouch!

Well, ok, and "numerotation" is not English either (thanks for the flogging,
Gerhard). Let's pretend I was in a hurry... (I REALLY was, by the way:
otherwise, I would have corrected the other bug as well (possibly not the
syntax, though)).

Sorry Ilya,

   Karim.

P.S: To increase slightly the level/noise ratio of this message:

   I'm going to try and put together an updated version (2.0.1.alpha) this
week end. It will incorporate everything that has been said here so far, as
well as most of what has been hidden under the rug since it was not
"critical" and nobody complained (such as functions yielding SEGV when called
with completely inappropriate arguments, or documentation bugs).

   I will post a Changelog on this list with the announce. Does anybody think
it would be useful to have a complete set of diffs as well as a tar archive
of the distribution on the ftp server? (please, notify by private email).
--
Karim Belabas                          e-mail:
Max-Planck-Institut fuer Mathematik       karim@mpim-bonn.mpg.de