Bill Allombert on Sat, 11 Jun 2016 20:27:10 +0200

Re: Tablet gp?

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 02:13:04PM -0400, Fernando Gouvea wrote:
> On the iPad, if I go to the "run in your browser" site, I see three boxes
> with a gray background. I can only click on the third to input anything. If
> I put anything there and try to click on "evaluate", nothing happens.

Yes, the third box is the input box.
Make sure your input displays something (for example does not end by a
semicolon).  It downloads the PARI engine before runing the first
evaluation, so that it takes a bit of time to start up.
The output goes to the second box.

Can you see if it is downloading something after clicking on 'Evaluate
with PARI' ?

What browser are you using ?

Cheers,
Bill