John Cremona on Fri, 14 Nov 2014 20:34:10 +0100

Re: Thue equations

Thanks for the replies, especially from Guillaume!  (G, I remember you
giving talks about your work on this many years ago, possibly when you
were still a student).

Charles misunderstood the question slightly, I was wondering whether
the method used was the one which uses S-units (and this might have
depended on the degree; currently I am only interested in solving
degree 3 ones).

John