Andreas Enge on Thu, 20 Mar 2014 13:30:31 +0100

Paridroid release candidate

It would be nice to release, at more or less the same time as the new
stable release of pari/gp, an "official" version of paridroid.
As version number, we opted for the pari/gp version ("2.7.0"), which is
the main "content", followed by two digits for the paridroid  version
(which will be "1.0").

A release candidate can be downloaded at

Testing and reporting of release critical bugs would be very welcome.

I am aware there are quite a few non-critical things to improve; reports
are also welcome, but will only be taken into account after the release.

Thanks for your help,