Dennis Sydekum on Tue, 20 Aug 2013 21:32:49 +0200

Using PARI with Cuda-5 technology

Hello PARI-Development-team,

IÂm from an BOINC-Project, called Numberfields@Home, and weÂll write an GPU-application. At the moment we only using an CPU-app with pari-2.5. We need two different GPU-appÂs; OpenCL for AMD and CUDA or NVIDIA, but we donÂt know if Pari runs under CUDA or OpenCL. (We only know that MATLAP runs really good under CUDA-5.) So, thats the question. I hope, that pari runs under cuda, if not we must write an new application of pari.

Thank you for any support.

Yours faithfully,
D.Sydekum

BOINC-alpha-test