Pascal Molin on Mon, 11 Mar 2013 21:52:34 +0100

Re: OS X dmg image

Hum, sorry, I was completely wrong...
I have to try once more.

2013/3/11 Pascal Molin <>
David Boyd <> a ÃcritÂ:

I had the same problem as Bernard.  ÂI tried to run it from Terminal by navigating to the appropriate Â/bin  directory:

bin boyd$ ./gp
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libgmp.10.dylib
 Referenced from: /Applications/
 Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap: 5

I have fixed the call to libgmp.
Does it work now ?

(same link
Âonce the bundle dropped into Applications, you should just double-click
on PariGP in the Applications folder and see gp run under terminal)

I have not put any data (in particular elldata). What is the policy for other distributions ?