Karim Belabas on Fri, 04 Mar 2011 10:45:29 +0100

Re: platform issues

* John Cremona [2010-07-21 19:01]:
> On 21 July 2010 13:01, Bill Allombert
[...]
> > Please note that this report overlap with bug #1078
> >

> Very sorry for the cross posting.  If anyone reading this is
> interested in further discussions, there is a lot more detail on the
> bug ticket and further contributions should go there.
>
> Is there a way for people other than the original poster of a bug to
> receive updates when there's a new contribution to a ticket?  That
> would be useful.

Not sure whether this was ever answered [ my apologies ].

In the current version of the bug tracking system, you can only
subscribe to

  pari-bugs@pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr

which will unfortunately subscribe you to *all* bug tickets. (There
aren't so many, but...)

In the next version (to be installed some time before June), you will have
the possibility to subscribe to a given ticket.

Cheers,

    K.B.
--
Karim Belabas, IMB (UMR 5251)  Tel: (+33) (0)5 40 00 26 17
Universite Bordeaux 1          Fax: (+33) (0)5 40 00 69 50