Charles Greathouse on Tue, 23 Feb 2010 06:10:37 +0100

Re: Getting the variable number of a lexical local variable

I see, thanks for the explanation.  So it's not possible to know what
variable number is used; maybe I should just change the format to
sumformal(1, n, x^3 + 3)
rather than
sumformal(x=1, n, x^3 + 3)
since I don't want to make users think they can control what variable is used.

But wait:
give different results.  How can they tell?

Charles Greathouse
Case Western Reserve University