Bill Allombert on Fri, 29 Jan 2010 23:11:52 +0100

PARI stable release 2.3.5 (for real now)

Dear PARI developers,

PARI stable release 2.3.5 will finally be released on 05/02/2010.

I put an hopefully final snapshot at

Please test!

Call for help:

There will not be a Windows binary installer for this release, because we no
more have access to a Windows system. We would like to improve our process
for producing it, preferably being able to do it automatically on linux+wine,
but of course we would still need to check that the resulting binaries work
on a real Windows system.