Vasili Burdo on Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:40:46 +0100

Re: A patch for native PARI/GP build on Windows (Mingw+Msys)

So maybe you can install perl or you can try the attached file
desc/func.dsc (copy it to desc/func23.dsc)
Bill,
I managed to run gp2c tests - they all passed with a little changes to scripts/dotest (infamous "diff -wb" problem) and scripts/822_desc.pl (this is the problem of my configuration)

Also, I see that my patch is incomplete - it does nothing to modules_build cfg var.