Bill Allombert on Sat, 10 Oct 2009 19:53:10 +0200

Re: win32 graphics

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 05:17:54PM +0100, Jason Moxham wrote:

> Thanks , hopefully before the end of the year I will get time to finish it all
> off. I've have added msvc "assembler" intrinsics and some timing routines so we
> can get a benchmark for pari with win32 , all the code for this is available
> here
>
> http://code.google.com/p/sage-
> windows/source/browse/packages/branches/#branches/pari-svn
>
> which I'm hoping when you get time you will merge into the current svn .

I would much prefer if an automated test-build system be available before
I apply this patch. That could work that way:
The pari machine would generate a pari tarball of the day, and some
Windows machine somewhere would automatically download it, build it and send
the log via email to the pari machine, every day or every week.