Joerg Arndt on Mon, 06 Aug 2007 13:59:01 +0200

LIST COMPROMISED? [was: default null-arg feature]

This is the second time I receive mails (including the
full text of my email below) from various sources:

PayPal Customer Service 2 <>
PayPal Customer Service 1 <>
Casa el Chusco <>
eBay Customer Support <>

We may have a harvester bot subscribed to the list.

The operator might want to send individual mails to every subscriber
(with different text for each mail) to determine what is going on.

* Joerg Arndt <> [Aug 06. 2007 13:47]: