Joel B. Mohler on Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:34:20 +0200

PariPython

Hi,

I'm pretty new to the pari world but so far I've found it be an excellent
number theory tool!  However, I find myself more comfortable in the python
programming language so I thought I would check out the options for using
pari from python.  I found this:
http://www.fermigier.com/fermigier/PariPython/readme.html
but it is quite antiquated running on 1.x versions of python and pari.  Does
anyone know of an update to this project or something else that does the job?

I've been somewhat successful in porting it to the new versions.  I haven't
got anything actually running yet but it's close (I think; but who truly
knows?); it compiles and shows promise.

--
Joel