Justin C. Walker on Sat, 25 Mar 2006 06:44:28 +0100

Re: parigp on a macintel core duo

Following up on this post:

On Mar 24, 2006, at 21:40 , Justin C. Walker wrote:
On Mar 21, 2006, at 07:17 , Languasco Alessandro wrote:
[snip]
gp seems to work without problems, but if I "make test-kernel", I get a "KERNEL BUG" response, with a 'kern.dif' file showing a half- dozen or so differences from the expected output. I'm attaching the "gp.out" file, since it may prove enlightening to Those Who Know.

I have never tried "make test-kernel" before trying it on the MacBook Pro, and after sending this msg, I decided to try it on the PowerPC build. I get the same failure, with the same "gp.out" file, so this may be a red herring.

Regards,

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon at Large