Alessio Rocchi on Fri, 09 Dec 2005 02:46:36 +0100
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Factoring with Pari
- From: "Alessio Rocchi" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 02:39:32 +0100
- Delivery-date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 02:46:36 +0100
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:from:to:references:subject:date:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-priority:x-msmail-priority:x-mailer:x-mimeole; b=QCfGxFnG9SxHoo6lwoqL2I/VUi74umLT40yHEqtpCOzNR7+WBt4qadnXqx0XHurA0P/2zyjmZ7JSJCQ/PJ3RCogUXLvImorLL06K/BhUtCssFIt0BMmq5s0WPCUryBKsnV5G06FyVDdglJbOqOe6zJ6usXsJNh+VdCtYJ509qfQ=
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- References: <001701c5fbf7$0d60f8c0$aced6850@casa> <20051208134557.GM21179@seventeen>
After having solved my previous problem (i finally decided to migrate to
linux), i'm here to ask again for help.
The problem is the following: I need to write C code (using Pari, of course)
whose result is that of decompose an integer in its prime factors.
Under GP shell, i can simply write FACTOR(<int>).
I tried to write a C function to do it, but it seems to be really difficult
(i began using Pari only two days ago...).
May anyone help me (also posting an example, if possible)?
Thank you very much.