Phil Carmody on Mon, 08 Aug 2005 15:37:47 +0200

QS implementation for factorint

I today became aware of 'msieve' by Jason Papadopoulos
  http://www.boo.net/~jasonp/qs.html
His implementation is very portable code, exceptionally fast, and has a very
agreeable license. I was therefore wondering if there was any merit in trying
to incorporate it into Pari/GP?

Phil

()  ASCII ribbon campaign      ()    Hopeless ribbon campaign
/\    against HTML mail        /\  against gratuitous bloodshed

Yahoo! Mail