Phil Carmody on Sat, 31 Jan 2004 02:48:37 +0100

Re: Preparing PARI 2.3

--- Ilya Zakharevich <> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 05:22:22AM -0800, Phil Carmody wrote:
> > Given that gnuplot can be script-driven, is it possible to just
> > output such a script, and not link directly to gnuplot itself?
> What for?

I had, perhaps erroniously, assumed that the reason that there
was a function for plotting using gnuplot was because people had
at one point wanted to plot using gnuplot. My mistake, obviously.

When inserting a CD, hold down shift to stop the AutoRun feature
In the Device Manager, disable the SbcpHid device.

Do you Yahoo!?