Phil Carmody on Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:38:05 +0100

Re: Preparing PARI 2.3

--- Ilya Zakharevich <> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 02:06:35AM +0100, Bill Allombert wrote:
> > --- Get rid of the gnuplot support due to licensing issue.
> What issue?  Anyway, the current default being dynamic loading of the
> code which is not required for functionality of the product, there may
> be no issues at all...  (as far as I understand)

I've seen passing mention of gnuplot licensing issues elsewhere.
Often the terms "awkward" and "stupid" crop up.

Given that gnuplot can be script-driven, is it possible to just
output such a script, and not link directly to gnuplot itself?

When inserting a CD, hold down shift to stop the AutoRun feature
In the Device Manager, disable the SbcpHid device.

Do you Yahoo!?