Ilya Zakharevich on Tue, 27 Jan 2004 23:07:02 +0100

Re: gp: anal.c more bugs

On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 08:50:37PM +0100, Karim Belabas wrote:
> P.S: There are two long-standing (huge) patches by Ilya, which I have been
> postponing indefinitely (I'm really sorry about this...), for the sake of
> this mythical stable release:
>
>   http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/archives/pari-dev-0210/msg00137.html
>
>   http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/archives/pari-dev-0211/msg00035.html
>
> I'm especially eager to check/adapt the t_EXT one.

Thanks for the kind words.  In summer I updated the t_EXT patch to
then current state of GP/PARI, and to the new "opaque implementation"
API I proposed in another message, then ran out of steam due to
undefined opinion of people-in-power.

These two patches being stuck, my long todo list is also stuck...

Yous,
Ilya