Phil Carmody on Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:31:14 +0100

lexcmp joy!

--- Bill Allombert <allomber@math.u-bordeaux.fr> wrote:
> I have commited the changes that cure this problem but I have no access
> to a suitable box for testing purpose.
>
> If you have a alpha or ia64 box with gcc 3.x, please run before
> updating:
> ./Configure -g
> cd O*.dbg
> make bench
>
> and retry after the update if that suppress the BUG messages.

The Athlon64 now says:
<<<
* Testing objets        for gp-sta..TIME=2      for gp-dyn..TIME=2

:-)

And the Alpha now says:
<<<
? lex([1,3],[1,3,5])
%1 = -1
? lex([1,3,5],[1,3])
%2 = 1

> Thanks!

Au contraire - thank _you_.

Phil

=====
When inserting a CD, hold down shift to stop the AutoRun feature
In the Device Manager, disable the SbcpHid device.
http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~jhalderm/cd3/